Friday, December 16, 2005

Light of certainty

She felt this constant fear,
That thrived on uncertainty,
of the past, present, and future,
perfectly ruthless, in eating into her.
‘Somebody please, rescue me,’ She would plead,
to see the light of certainty.
To answer her questions, she had so many.
Is this world for all and any?
Or just one for few or many?
is what I see reality?
Or is reality, only what I choose to see?
Should I believe in destiny?
Or believe that I’m just left to be?
Should I bow to one who judges me?
‘Tell me please, rescue me,’ She would plead.
Should I even fear uncertainty?
Uncertainty with a future itself uncertain.
Should I choose to fear?
or should I choose to be?
Questions she still had so many,
had answers to few if at all to any,
but uncertainty she would seldom fear,
She chose the light of certainty.

Samvith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home