Thursday, June 24, 2004

Philosophy of life 2: A universal view of the world today and the power of the individual.

Continuing from the Philosophy of Life. I rarely have anything to complain about. I believe that the world is mine by right. So, if I find anything wrong with it, I look to myself for the answers. A person tends to view their own being a lot less critically, and so that’s how I get by. If there is something that bothers me, I tend to remind my self time and again that I have every power I need to make things right and that I should be the one to make things right if I feel the need to.
I also believe that every one of us has the power within to make the change. All it takes is the power of belief and will, besides a few other things. I try everyday to make that change and I know that one day I will make a bigger impact in whatever little way I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home